Friday 9 October 2015

The Moodboard for "My Bestfriend's Man"

Aloha!

This blog is all about the mood board that me and my group created for our film - "My Bestfriend's Man"
In the images below, you will be able to see how we had characterized each of the three characters, whose names were as the following:
Michael Lewis
Courtney hill
Katherine Lopez

Mood boards are originally produced because they let the creator(s) experiment with ideas. These allow the creator(s) show the audience a proposed look/ a vision they have in mind. 




In the images of the mood boards in this blog, the basics of each of the characters are established.  This was a baseline to what we as a group were going to stick to whilst directing. 
















I hope this was helpful and you understand what we had in mind whilst directing the actors for out movie. 


Thank you!









No comments:

Post a Comment